Steve Apparel respects your privacy and all of your concerns. Only the people employed in the company are allowed to use the information collected from the users and only on a need-to-know basis.
Here at Steve Apparel, we constantly review our system and data to ensure our customer's best possible service. However, we are legally bound to reveal information, including personal information, if the law enforces it.
Information That We Collect
To provide a better service to you, we collect the following information for the processing of the data
- The formal information that you provide while filling up the form. This includes your name, email, number, and briefing about your clothing project.
- We might also ask you for your legal information when ordering or subscribing to our email service when using a promotion.
- We might ask you to complete surveys for Quality Assurance purposes, and you can ignore them if you want.
- We may keep a record of you contacting us for correspondence purposes.
- We can see your visits to our websites and the resources you are accessing to provide you with a better result.
We only keep your data as long as necessary; after a certain period of time, we archive it.
Use of Information
Here is a purpose we collect your information:
- To provide you with emails, alerts, newsletters, promotional offers, and any information you request.
- Ensure that content from our website is presented to you is most helpful.
- For the promotion and marketing of brands
How we protect your information
To protect your information, we choose the appropriate data collection and storing method. We take all measures to protect your data and information against unauthorized access, disclosure, and alteration of your information like name, username, password, transactions details, and other data.
Design Non-Disclosure Policy
We feel proud to have you as our customer, and as our goal is to deliver service better than anyone else, this creates constructive competition. We have a whole portfolio of our previous works for our clients that we use as our portfolio only.
The designs and patterns presented in the portfolio are just for view purpose, while all of the products and content mentioned is secure and protected.
We truly understand all of your concerns, and we can remove them from the website on special notices if the other party doesn't want us to disclose their designs or products.
However, the customer must qualify to become our premium client to do that.
The definition of a premium client has ordered products worth more than 6000 USD from us in parts of three orders. Meaning each can be 2000 USD to make a cumulative of 6000 USD.
We truly believe in the mutual growth of us and our clients, and we offer different ways and methods to promote the business of our clients, that are startups and established brands. Our promotion results in bringing more sales and increasing their customer base.
We refer our client's business to different customers worldwide by doing promotional activities for them by using their brand name and other needful details.
Our site offers web cookies to enhance and improve the user experience. The cookies are stored on the hard drive for tracking of the information. These cookies aren't harmful to your device, although you can choose to accept or refuse the cookies.